Have you ever felt that you are not feeling centered and grounded?
Have you ever felt that you are putting a mask for the world and are not in your “being” state?
Have you ever felt that you are not being true to yourself?
These are the times where we need some extra energy to be centered. We need some grounding so that we feel connected to our inner nature and Gaia, mother earth.
I will describe a process which I often use to stay centered :
- Take a moment to stand barefoot touching the ground. You can stand on the grass or sand.
- Slowly close your eyes and take a few deep breaths.
- Set up an intention of this mediation practice that you’d like to become centered and feel grounded.
- If you are standing on the grass, feel the frizz of the grass or ratting of the dried leaves. If you are standing on a beach, feel the sand and the tingling sensation of it on your feet.
- Now, imagine roots are growing out of your feet and joining with the ground you are standing on. Imagine these roots are moving in deeper and deeper inside the ground.
- Visualize that you are getting energy directly from the mother earth. Feel more and more centered as you stand touching the ground.
- Now, take a few deep breaths again.
- Slowly open your eyes and feel the centeredness which this practice has given you.
You can repeat the above exercise, whenever you feel that you are losing touch with your inner self.
Enjoy the bliss of being centered.
Leave a Reply