Creativity is a blessing. We all are creative, beyond our imaginations.
Let’s ponder on some ways to stay in touch with our creative sides:
- Surround yourself with creative people.
- Make a creativity journal to note down your ideas.
- Get lots of rest.
- Be open to compliments or criticism.
- Sing in the shower.
- Meditate (my favorite).
- Be in a state of gratitude.
- Don’t try to be someone else. You are unique. Be YOU.
- Clean your work space. It will help to have a clear mind to think creatively.
- Take risks. Go in the unknown to explore it.
- Listen to music , new and old.
- Count your blessings.
- Take regular breaks and relax.
- Go out for a walk.
- Carry a notebook to write your ideas..
- Never beat yourself up for anything you did or didn’t do. Take it as an experience and move on.
- If it doesn’t feel right, it probably isn’t right.
- Practice, Practice, Practice. and some more Practice.
- Finish, what you started.
Stay creative, Stay blessed.